Monday, March 24, 2008

ALLERGIES!

I don't know what is blooming out there but I have not had allergies this bad ever. I am becoming quite the guinea pig for medications--I have now taken Claritin, Benadryl, and I just bought some Zyrtec today, per Jackie B's advice. I sniffled and sneezed my way tired today and had to rain check on dinner with my sweet friend, Baggio. I also found out that I will not get to go to the Jeopardy taping tomorrow like I planned because I need to take care of some stuff at work for my boss (quite an emergency happening there).

However, it was a beautiful day here and I got to spend the morning in an impromptu awesome session with my friend X who is always so encouraging to me. We had a nice long talk overlooking the Pepperdine campus and the ocean below. What a blessing! We also had an SBA meeting at lunch where we officially turned our executive positions over to the new board. I am so excited that JERREN is the new BRAD! It's going to be a great year and as much as it makes me sad to think about closing this chapter of law school and life at Pepperdine, how lucky am I to have had this experience with all these wonderful people.

I started to think about what Aaron and I will do up in San Francisco in 2 weeks and San Francisco kids, you will get a kick out of this, but I think that I want to spend my birthday at the Exploratorium! I don't know the last time I was there but I think that it would be a lot of fun to roam and check out all the exhibits there with ACE. Non-native San Franciscans, this is the museum website:

http://www.exploratorium.edu/

As an added bonus, I'll get to show Aaron the Palace of Fine Arts and we can walk along the Marina and drool over the beautiful houses and the boats (with the Golden Gate Bridge in the background too!) Should be a lot of fun!

Hope no one else is suffering from allergies like this!

"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord."
2 Corinthinas 3:18

0 comments: