Saturday, May 3, 2008

Done and DONE!

This is the face of a happy girl done with law school!




Yesterday, I took my very last law school final. It was family law, how fitting, and it was the last of 3 that I took this week (Remedies on Monday and Immigration Law on Thursday). Aaron was so sweet to surprise me with this at my apartment when I got home:)






I wish that I had a good and profound answer to "So, how does it feel to be done?" Maybe it will come to me, but so far, I got nothing! It is crazy to look back on the last 3 years and think about how much I have learned, how many wonderful, special people I have met, and how my time at Pepperdine, inside and outside the classroom, has made me the lawyer--and person---that I hope to be. Oh, graduation is going to be a tearjerker!

Anywho, my first day of freedon was pretty awesome. I went to pilates, delivered some birthday surprises (happy birthday, sweet Erin!), went outlet shopping with my precious friend Christie, and unfortunately, watched Pepperdine lose to Penn State in the Men's Volleyball National Championship game in Irvine. I spent the evening making chicken spinach lasagna for Aaron and I to bring over to the Hasslers and their new baby girl Aurelia tomorrow! Oh! And Aaron and I were able to use skype to talk today. It will definitely make staying in touch this summer easier:)

I hope that everyone is enjoying their weekend!
"With all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace." Ephesians 4:2-3

1 comments:

Sweet.and.Sowers said...

Wow! What a blessing! I will know how you feel Tuesday night :) Got to admit, kind of struggling with the make myself study drill... Love the new blog. It's times like these that make me think about how the Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away, Blessed be the name of the Lord.

XO, Kari