I rushed through my workout at the gym on Saturday morning because I had big plans for the rest of the day....at 11am, I met KATE(!!!) in Marin for a nice long day of doing nothing but being together. When she arrived, my sweet, very tan, friend looked more beautiful than I remembered and she came with the most thoughtful surprise!
It is a collection of cookie cutters tied with such a pretty bow...and each one is perfect in its own way. Just holding them makes me feel like a bride:) Here are ALL of them! I can't wait to use them!
The wedding cookie cutters:
(I love them all, but I know this one will be so fun to decorate):
Our soon to be "monogram" cookie cutters:
The Texas cookie cutters:
What kitchen would be complete without these cookie cutters:
Kate's sorority symbol (Fleur-de-Lis) and my sorority symbol (Anchor) cookie cutters:
Cute girlie cookie cutters--love the teapot!:
We sat and chatted, ate lunch and sat and chatted some more, shopped and window shopped and chatted some more...you get the idea. Just like old times and as if no time had passed at all. As we were getting in our cars to leave each other and head to our respective "homes", we realized that we had forgotten to talk about so many other things we needed to. Oh well, good thing we're having lunch with both of our mommies in the city next weekend:)
The rest of the weekend was nice and relaxing. I can't believe that we are going to be leaving for Europe next Tuesday!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend and there are 2 special new babies to welcome to the world! Aaron's cousin and his wife who live in Japan are now the proud parents of Dayne Tsubasa and Aaron's friends from ACU, Matt and Jenny, are now the proud parents of Adeline Grace! I can't wait to meet the new little ones!!!
"The wicked man does deceptive work, But he who sows righteousness will have a sure reward." Proverbs 11:18
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Just like old times

Posted by
Courtney
at
5:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Courtney! I just saw that you have a blog. :) I have one too, but I'm not a very good blogger, not much to blog about I guess... anyway I just wanted to say hi! Hope the wedding planning is going well. Seriously, being a bride is so amazingly fun, and its only trumped by being a wife! I'm confident it will be this way for you too. Anyway I look forward to getting "caught up" on life. :) Love and ITB, Lauren
Post a Comment