Well, it is now almost official…Aaron is making his presence known. Yesterday, he finished finals at the Business school and went straight to checking some of his residents out. The University policy is that you have to move out (and have your RA check you out) 48 hours after you finish your last final. What does this mean for Aaron? Lots of knocks on the door throughout the day. Fortunately, as I mentioned, he is done with classes so it’s not interfering with study time or anything.
Anywho, as he was checking one of his residents out yesterday, this little gem couldn’t fit in the car. 
So, now, in 2 weeks, Aaron’s clothes won’t have to be on the floor or on the couch! My 2 stuffed animal friends like sitting on it for now rather than the floor at night, too, haha.
Today is my last day of work and while I’m really relieved (there’s only a few big things to look forward to right away, haha) I’m finding it much harder to walk away than I thought. Though there have been times of real struggle, I do believe that my bosses have had good intentions and I know that they have kind hearts underneath it all and at the end of the day. I know that God put me here for a reason—to teach me things about myself-- and I am grateful for the experience (and paycheck) that I know I will take with me to the next thing He has planned for me.
Tonight, we are headed to the Gash Family house for Game Night at the Gash’s. Aaron and I have missed almost all of these events and so we’re looking forward to it. It’ll be a great start to an awesome weekend. I will be doing wedding stuff while Aaron packs a little and checks out lots more residents. On Saturday night, we are going to see Jerren’s band play in Santa Monica! It will be awesome!
I hope that everyone has a very happy Friday!
P.S. Speaking of home decoration, I told Aaron that we need these to complete our new abode:
They are for sale on Etsy for $60…can we say “perfect wedding present”?
“In the multitude of words sin is not lacking, But he who restrains his lips is wise.” Proverbs 10:19
Friday, April 17, 2009
Nesting

Posted by
Courtney
at
1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Those two pillows are so precious! I ended up returning the Coach bag... I'm so frustrating, I know. :) Well, my dear, you look absolutely gorgeous in your pictures and congratulations on your engagement! You two look really happy!
P.S. I look forward to stalking your adventures. HAHAHA.
Post a Comment