Monday, October 26, 2009

Pumpkins at Page

I was really excited to finish up my Germany posts tonight but I wrote the blog on the plane yesterday and I just realized that document is sitting on my work laptop, boo. That's the bad news.

The good news is 1) we're home safe and sound and only a little tired/jet lag/rummy; and 2) we carved pumpkins tonight! Aaron and Mandy put on a little seasonal programming here at George Page and we had a carving party with some of the residents. Even though we are a bit tired, it was fun to take a break to spend time with people and get in the Fall/Halloween spirit!

Enjoy the pics!

Before we started carving, obviously.

Me and my pumpkin!

A close up of my creation (from a template, but whatever)








Everyone did such a great job!

Germany post tomorrow!!!

"Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds the man who trusts in him." Psalm 32:10

0 comments: