Monday, March 21, 2011

Gleek

Two posts in one night? Must be something important, right?

Um, not really.

I want to talk about Glee. I'm sitting in my hotel room listening to "Raise Your Glass" because I heard Pink's version on the radio this afternoon and it reminded me that I like the Glee version so much better. Which got me thinking about how many Glee versions I like better than the originals...below, my top 5 (and as a disclaimer, I have not seen a full episode of any of season 2 but I always like to hear what songs they did so I end up you tubing a lot of them!):

#5: My Life Would Suck Without You. I probably use this song for my spin routines about once every two weeks. It's perfect for sprinting:)

#4: Don't Stop Believin'.
No offense to Journey; I just like the energy in this version.

#3: What It Feels Like For A Girl.
I don't even like this Madonna song but I love the way the Glee guys sing it!

#2: Raise Your Glass. New favorite. Could listen to this non-stop. At least for awhile.

#1: Teenage Dream. All-time favorite. I use this for spinning as much as possible!

Gleek out y'all!

"Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth, burst into jubilant song with music;
make music to the Lord with the harp, with the harp and the sound of singing, with trumpets and the blast of the ram’s horn—shout for joy before the Lord, the King." Psalm 98:4-6

0 comments: