
I'm not going to be too dramatic about it, but tomorrow I am officially "studying for the bar". In anticipation of being so busy in law land, I have been taking care of stuff around the house so that I can be free of as many distractions as possible from tomorrow til the exam, July 29, 30, and 31.
First, I hung up a frame that my parents gave me for graduation.
And I figured out what to do with my leis from graduation too!
I cleaned out my closet too. Here is it, 3 bags to goodwill later:
I know, it's still way too full for one person!
And lastly, I got my windows ready for today (Memorial Day) and the 4th of July:
(Aaron, your bamboo is going strong, I'm such a good plant sitter!!)
I also got a carwash today and brought flowers to the hospital staff that took good care of my brother last week. Bring on the bar review!!!
Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day. Finally we got a sunny day out here, just in time to celebrate the day off:) Speaking of days off, the manager at my neighborhood VONS and I were talking yesterday and he has to work today. I started to feel bad for him but then he told me he gets TRIPLE PAY today!
Hope yours was great however you spent it:)
"I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His judgments, that you may live and multiply; and the Lord your God will bless you in the land which you go to possess."
Deuteronomy 30:16
Monday, May 26, 2008
Bar/Bri Eve

Posted by
Courtney
at
6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment