Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm *sort of* lovin' it



I've mentioned to some of you how curious I have been to try the McDonald's Iced Coffee. Well, today was the day! I had the medium sized sugar free vanilla iced coffee but I asked for 1/2 the cream that they normally put in. It was nice on a hot day but the more I drank (and there was a lot in the cup), it tasted less like coffee. My brother and his girlfriend think one of the best selling points is the price, but it's about the same price at starbucks and it definitely tastes better there...peets and coffee bean-even better!

What I am totally loving today is panera with Erin and SKYPE with the Echols family and Aaron. Sure, Aaron and I spend the first 5 minutes or so making faces at each other but it's just so much fun to see each other.



Happy Wednesday everyone! Does anyone watch Top Chef? I don't even know who I am rooting for at this point. As annoying as he can be sometimes ("Question of the day: Do you like burritos?"), I'm sort of drawn to Richard because of the peach pizza he made on the first episode and the SWEET TEA reduction!

"If you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. " Luke 6:33

0 comments: