Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Law School Graduation



Graduation was HOT, beautiful, exciting, emotional...I was so truly blessed to have so many loved ones there. My brother had to miss it because he was in Cannes for the Film Festival! But, hopefully you can tell just how special the day was from these pictures:

Me and my Daddy


Me and my Mommie


Couldn't have done it without them


My sweet, sweet Grammie and Papa--Grammie celebrates 89 blessed years this month!


My Annie, Uncle Gary, and cousin Kristi (who had to miss a day of 6th grade to come tomy graduation!)


My brother's girlfriend, T!


My other half:)


The Echols Gang!


The Perdues and the Echols


My boss-- and my dear friend--Jenn (she gave me the pretty green leis!)


One of the best things about Pepperdine: Dean Gash


Lisa and Shirlene, Esq.'s:)


Erin and Hannah (2Ls!!!)


Sweet Mary


Baggi!


Dear Kate (we shopped for our dresses together!)


Miss Tyler, 2x the 2008 graduate:)


Jerren!


He's kind of a big deal


What a fun day that I will remember forever. Everyone did their own thing during the afternoon hours but we had a great dinner at Duke's that evening:









Grammie enjoying the Hula Pie:)


One of my favorite pictures because it captures one of my favorite moments of all time:


On Saturday morning, Aaron and I had a going away breakfast...boo. Luckily, I shuttled up to Calabasas right after he left to spend the whole day and night with my family. My brother and his girlfriend came up and we had water fight 2K8!







How the water fight ended:


So, there you have it. I'm a law school graduate!!! Thank you to all my wonderful supports for making graduation-and the past 3 years-so blessed.


"Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it. And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown. Therefore I run thus: not with uncertainty. Thus I fight: not as one who beats the air. But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified."
1 Corinthians 9:24-27

1 comments:

*Courtney* said...

CONGRATS Court!!! Your fam is adorable! We're so happy for you, and I know you're glad to finally be done.

Savannah says hi! And thanks for the comments about the hair...I'm loving it, but still getting used to the shortness, ha.