She started out as my last minute mentee, and now I'm fortunate to have her as one of my very best friends! Jackie and I pretty much hit it off from the beginning and we always have the best talks about everything...we even summered together at CLC so she's such a blessing to vent about work to also:) She will be in London this fall(boo!) but in the meantime, our weekly dates at Urth Caffe (yes, it is really spelled that way!) will keep me focused and sane this summer while I'm studying.
We met for dessert last night to recap the past few weeks. Finals kept both of us busy and Jacks will be traveling a bunch before starting summer #2 at CLC. She surprised me with my graduation gift:
Isn't is awesome? It's a Bar Exam Survival Kit and it is the sweetest, most thoughful gift. It has my favorite treats, school supplies, a starbucks gift card, vitamin c, aleve, and kleenex! I LOVE IT!
Here's Jacks and I at Urth:
Oh, and I call her Lumberjackie because she operated the chainsaw on our fire relief trip to San Diego last spring break, cutting down burnt tree trunks!
In other favorite-people-in-my-life news, my friend Kate and I were 100% successful finding graduation dresses today in Santa Monica!
Happy Wednesday!
"As the deer pants for the water brooks, So pants my soul for You, O God."
Psalm 42:1
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Lumberjackie!

Posted by
Courtney
at
5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment