Friday, January 23, 2009

Go Waves!

Last night, the Pepperdine Men's basketball team hosted Gonzaga in what used to be quite a rivalry game....the past few years, however, not so much. Gonzaga is a really good, TALL, team and Pepperdine is, well, "young". Still, Aaron remains faithful to them and thankfully for us, the Herndons are committed fans as well! We met down at the gym at 5 to make sure we got our tee shirts (tip off wasn't until 6) and then we headed up to the undergrad cafeteria for a quick dinner. The game was actually not too bad of a blowout! But, it's funny, most of my pictures are from the halftime show, haha!

Here's part of the halftime show...Willy the Wave going surfing...pretty funny!




We tried to get a picture of us in the shirts but I think the BRIGHT ORANGE washes everything out!


I felt like I probably had to get at least one shot of the court with the players in it, haha. This is at the end of the game. Can you see the scoreboard? Not so bad!


Well, tonight we should see a much more exciting game! Aaron and I are going with the Herndons to see the Clippers play Oklahoma City. It's particularly exciting because 1) I've never been to Staples Center, and 2) the Oklahoma City Thunder used to be the Seattle Supersonics who Aaron interned for 2 summers ago! It should be so much fun, I can't wait!

In other news, I have been emailing my resume like crazy and, praise God, I have an interview this afternoon! It's a pretty small position at a family law firm but it is close to my apartment, great hours (10-5), and it's something. So, I'll keep ya posted...

Happy Friday!

"Every house is built by someone, but He who built all things is God." Hebrews 3:4

0 comments: