Saturday, January 24, 2009

Clippers Game


Happy Saturday!

As I posted yesterday, we went to the Clippers game last night to see them play the Seattle Supersonics turned Oklahoma City Thunders. We braved the traffic, picked up the tickets downtown, and enjoyed a yummo Chipotle dinner before the game started at 7:30. Once we got in the arena, we could not believe how good our seats were! We were center court, 4 rows up from the floor...it was awesome. Aaron spotted his old boss before the game started so they had a good time catching up. The game got good towards the end, but unfortunately, the Clippers beat the Thunders (I couldn't really figure out who to root for anyway!). Anyway, here come the pictures:

Staples Center at night is beautiful!


This is blurry but I love the lights in the trees on the street


The view from our seats...how cool is that?!




Here are the 4 of us, happy in our good seats!


I took a few pictures of Kevin Durant from UT:



This little post is dedicated to the Echols' dog, Spots who went to doggie heaven yesterday. She was a sweet girl and lived a very long life with a family that loved her. I know God is happy to have her by His side now. Here are a few pictures I took of her over Christmas break:



"There is a way that seems right to a man, But its end is the way of death." Proverbs 16:25

0 comments: