Tuesday, April 7, 2009

2 days in a row?!

Before I go into last night's activities, here are just a few pictures from Grammie's birthday celebration:






Well, last night was a late night but a fun one. I left work and headed straight for Malibu. I ate dinner with Aaron on campus at a housing program where they had pizza and were watching the NCAA Finals before I headed to Starbucks to meet our day of wedding coordinator, Elisa. She is an awesome girl and we are lucky to have her! Elisa and I first met when I went to New Orleans the very first time with the Pepperdine undergrads. We ran into each other occasionally and I saw her working at my friend Kendra's wedding last September. So, when it came time to find a coordinator, I asked if she had any recommendations. Little did I know that we could end up with her! And the rest if wedding planning history:) She is fabulous and I know that everything is going to run smoothly with her in charge. We had a great meeting and left with our respective to-do lists.

I then headed back to campus because Aaron's IM basketball team had a playoff/quarterfinals (?) game at 9:40. Yes, kind of late for this early bird couple! I got to catch up with my friend Christie since Randy and Aaron are on the same team. Unfortunately, the boys were playing the #1 team so they weren't able to eek out the "W" but at least they made it this far!

I'm looking forward to seeing Aaron tonight because we are going out to get some gifts for my sweet hostesses of this weekend's shower. And we've already decided to pick something up quick for dinner so we can just relax on the couch together a little while before A heads home...always the best time:)

Happy Tuesday y'all!

I just realized that I was out of practice yesterday and didn't include a Bible verse! Here ya go, double dose:
"Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back." Luke 6:30
"Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another." 1 John 4:11

0 comments: