Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Graduation!


It's so hard to believe that only a year ago today, I was graduating from law school. In a few hours, a few of my very best friends will be J.D.'s and I couldn't be more excited for them...you know who you are, Jackie, Jerren, Tyler, Randy,...! Lucky Mr. A is sleeping in right now because he was smart enough to ask for the whole day off. I am at work but one of the many benefits of working on campus is that I'll head down the hill closer to noon and catch some of it. The graduation is from 10:30-12:30 but one of my co-workers is nice enough to cover me and I want to have the maximum visiting time so I'm sacrificing the ceremony part:) Obviously there will be more pictures in a future post, you know it!

And thank goodness it's Friday, right? We had a great week. It was busy, busy, come to think of it! On Monday we had dinner with our friend Pam after work, on Tuesday Aaron went to a seminar for work, on Wednesday we went to spinning class and Aaron made it through his very first indoor cycling experience EVER!, and last night we helped our friend ET and her dad move her from Malibu to Santa Monica. We were supposed to have double date plans tonight, but a sister going into labor last night in Texas leaves us plan-less, which is actually kind of refreshing for a Friday. This is our weekend to go to San Francisco for our wedding reception up there too so it might be nice to have a breather tonight and spend a lazy Friday night together, just the two of us. I can never get enough of that:)

Happy Friday, y'all and happy graduation Class of 2009 (including Aaron's cousin Drew, who is graduating from Midland Christian today!)

...and safe travels to my Bonus Mom and Dad who are going to Louisiana this weekend to see Ryne's new summer digs!

In honor of graduation today:
"I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge -- that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." Ephesians 3:16-19

0 comments: