Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Our Wedding Album!

Yesterday, our wedding album from KISS albums came in the mail. I still can't believe that we received our album just shy of 2 months since our wedding. That has got to be some kind of record! Anyway, enough talky, time to show it off!

First off, the box that it came in was HUGE and heavy. Our album is 12" by 12", but it came with a ton of protective plastic and packaging. When we first opened the box, we were excited to find 6 "mini albums"--like little flipbooks of our wedding day, haha!

Next up, the main attraction! In a precious cloth bag to keep it dust free. I think just this covering alone will look great in our living room since we're planning to have a black, brown, and mossy green color scheme in that area.

As for the album, when we were working on the design with Matt, we chose brown leather.

Let's take a look inside, shall we? Page 1:

One of the coolest things about these particular KISS albums is that the pages lie flat even though they are super thick. Wedding albums sure have come a long way!


(Please excuse our refrigerator in the background. As you know, we're moving and the kitchen floor was about the clearest area in the apartment last night. Don't worry, I picked a super clean spot)
The album really is PERFECT. It has everything from all of us getting ready...


...to everyone dressed up...


...to one of my favorite page layouts in the history of page layouts.

An awesome layout of us with our parents and our bridal party...

...Some pictures of just us that I love...

...and of course, our final exit as Mr. and Mrs. Echols!

As you can imagine, this is just a teaser and there are a ton of other really special images in the album. But now you'll have to come visit us to see the rest! Matt, I know you'll read this at some point and again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being such a special and important part of our big day. We are so thankful for your God given talents and more than that, your friendship.

So, the album wasn't the only big delivery yesterday. Aaron arrived home safely and we had a great night catching up on the couch over pizza and the College World Series (Hook Em Horns!). He even surprised me with some souvenirs from the guys' weekend--how great is that? Here we are in our latest acquisitions...Aaron's shirt is from the Open and mine is from an ice cream place by Dimitri's apartment. How revealing of our personalities and interests, ha! But in all seriousness, I love Aaron's thoughtfulness--and I really, really like the shirt! I decided I wanted these pictures taken at about 9:30pm so forgive Aaron's jet laggedness and my shiny face.

Happy Wednesday, everyone! We're almost halfway to the weekend.

"Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble." 1 Peter 3:8

1 comments:

Josh and LB said...

Love the album...mine looks similar to that...the style at least! Beautiful pictures!

Also, the pictures of you and Aaron in your shirts are too cute. I think you would look good in a paper bag! :-)