Friday, June 26, 2009

We're 2!


Amidst the move and golf trips and Texas weddings and wedding albums and all that, Aaron and I celebrated two wonderful months of marriage yesterday. Since we have decided to celebrate every month this year with the 2 kinds of cupcakes we served at our wedding, this was a red velvet cupcake month (yeah!!!). After we packed a bit and packed up my car with another load to bring to the apartment today while I’m on campus, we took some time to celebrate the special occasion. Time sure flies when you’re having fun and loving a life together.

Happy Friday and HAPPY WEEKEND!

“So he answered and said, "’You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your strength, and with all your mind,' and 'your neighbor as yourself.'" Luke 10:27

1 comments:

*Courtney* said...

Oh, happy 2 months! I love the first year when you celebrate every single month. Matt and I don't "celebrate" each month, but I do have it on the calendar and we always tell each other "happy 4 years and 1 month" or whatever it is. It's a good way to keep the romance alive and remembering all the fun you've had and the great times to come!