You'lll recall that we are the recent owners, acquirers if you will, of a lovely coffee table. Thanks to Aaron's co-worker, we have a great new addition to the living room. and we thought to ourselves on Friday, "all we need now is an entertainment stand that will hold the TV and match the coffee table".
Enter Craigslist.
This morning at work, I came across this post. I couldn't even believe it...this girl, who lived in MALIBU, was selling her entertainment stand that MATCHED our coffee table. Her and I swapped a few emails, which led to Aaron and I swapping emails, and the seller eventually offered to send more pictures to see if it would match our table. After a few more emails to Aaron and my sweet friend, Nicole, at work, asking them to compare the color wood of the coffee table and entertainment stand, I emailed the seller asking if we could come by and see it. After a quick trip to the ATM in Aaron's truck, we headed down PCH about 2 miles, parked outside, met the seller, bought the stand and loaded it into the truck. The stand is a TAD bit more red or cherry than the coffee table but it looks great. I'm thrilled!
I love that it has the doors so that we can hide all our DVDs.
The knobs match!
And the decoration is the same since they both came from Target and are part of the same "mission style" collection.
I'm so pleased with our find. I can't wait to move in and get settled with all our fun, new stuff. Hope everyone is having a great week. We're almost halfway to the weekend, woo hoo!
"For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess." Deuteronomy 30:16
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
We Heart Craigslist

Posted by
Courtney
at
9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment