I just came across a great website called Picnik. It's super easy to use and it takes your pictures from anywhere--facebook, your computer, your flash drive--and it allows you to edit, create, share, etc etc! There are a ton of "professional" features having to do with changing the exposure, lighting, or color saturation, but of course, yours truly was more excited about features like:
Text (they have TONS of colors and fun fonts)
Frames
Thought and Speech Bubbles
*updated to add: I forgot to mention collages:
And, my personal favorite, stickers:
And, oh yeah, it's F-R-E-E. Go, check it out and kick your case of the Mondays!
"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." So we say with confidence, "The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?" Hebrews 13:5-6:
Monday, July 13, 2009
Welcome to our blog, Picnik

Posted by
Courtney
at
11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment