Aah, Sundays. Aah, Summery, sunny, Sundays!
We slept in, heard a great sermon by our friend and fellow law student Al Sturgeon who guest preached today at church, and then enjoyed lunch out in the sunshine with ET and Jerren. We decided to pack a bag and head to the beach for the afternoon. We know just how blessed we are to get in the car and drive about 5 minutes from campus to a beach. Although it was way more crowded than we're used to out here, we found a spot of sand and soaked up some rays for a few hours.
While we waited for our sunscreen to dry (I know, I'm such a mom but fortunately, Aaron amuses me and doesn't put up a fight), we occupied ourselves with people watching...AKA cute kid watching.
(Yes, I took a picture of someone else's child at the beach and yes, that's kind of creepy of me.)
Anywho, SPF-protected Aaron hit the water ready to try out his boogie board. He was actually just pretty content to be out there in his shorty wetsuit because it had been MIA for 2 years--we finally found it when we moved a few weeks ago. Of course, it was hard to catch really good action shots, but at least I documented some of Aaron catching his first wave!
Paddling out:
Waiting for a good wave:
Cowabunga, dude!
My brother is in Asia and T is babysitting her nephew, so Aaron and I will probably throw a CPK frozen pizza in the oven and top off our relaxing, lazy Sunday.
Have a great Sunday night, everyone!
"Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves." Romans 12:9-10
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Aaron's First Wave!

Posted by
Courtney
at
5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment