Monday, August 10, 2009

Texas Sunshine

***UPDATED TO ADD pictures I just got from my Dad!***
We got back last night from a great weekend in Odessa. Aaron's parents were sweet enough to host a wedding reception for us and it was an extra special trip because my parents were able to fly in too and enjoy their very first trip to Texas!

Mom and Dad flew from SFO EARLY Friday morning and we met them in the terminal at LAX to catch our plane to Midland/Odessa. We were all, of course, greeted with Texas heat and hospitality (nothing like it!). The weekend flew by and we were all so grateful to Craig and Terrie for letting us invade their house. The reception was so much fun and all of the sweet little details were so very much appreciated. Aaron and I were much too busy talking to our guests to take any pictures but once I get some, I will add them to this post.

Me and my moms:)

The Moms

Mom and Grammy

One of the exciting parts of the weekend was meeting the Marbles for the first time. Aaron's cousin Derrick has mostly been out of the country serving in the military. He met his wife Junko in Japan and they have the sweetest little angel boy, Dayne Tsubasa. I will admit, 100%, that he was the star of the show all weekend:)

Hope evryone had a great weekend! Enjoy this precious baby face!

"The God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." 1 Peter 5:10

0 comments: