We had a great weekend filled with...you guessed it, football. Well, technically, softball, too, but mostly football:) Aaron's softball team eeked out a victory on Friday night which was a welcome win for the Sweaty Nappers. I think we're only a few more weeks away from playoffs...this is quite a long season!
On Saturday morning, we had the luxury of sleeping in and it was great. We woke up and with this recipe in mind, I whipped up some huckleberry "puffins" to see if they were any good. With syrup and bananas, we definitely approved. And no mess!
After spending the morning combing through some of our million (really) cookbooks, we decided to tackle a new grilled chicken marinade so we headed out for a quick grocery run to get some ingredients. I also picked up some stuff to make "puppy chow" for the boys to munch on during football. I was pretty happy with how it turned out!
After eating a little bit of lunch, the boys set up shop for the rest of the day.
I took this picture of them right before I left to do some errands in Santa Monica. Aaron took this while I was gone: 
I got home in time to watch Ohio State totally choke (boo). Oh well, this Saturday is a new gameday, and we'll give our couch a rest. We'll be here:
Hanging with him:
Cheering on:
Against:
We're counting down to Friday morning!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
"Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him." John 7:38
Monday, September 14, 2009
Weekends were made for...football!

Posted by
Courtney
at
1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment