Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Champions.

After 4 years of sitting on the sidelines of the flag football field at Alumni Park, I'm happy to report that Aaron's team has been named the Champions for the 2009 season! I can't count the number of Saturdays I spent at that field but this past Saturday, the boys played THREE games and won the title. And now, some photos of the exciting achievement...

The rain threatened us all morning, but fortunately, it stayed dry the entire afternoon. Here are some photos from the playoff game (the boys played 2 playoff games at 11 and 12):


It was chilly out there but I was glad that I came prepared...

After the 12pm game, the boys hung out on the sidelines and watched the teams since they would be playing the winners of that game for the title.


Then, the warm ups began. I had fun using the automatic button on our camera!







The boys played an undergrad team for the championship...




I love this picture of Aaron and Jerren celebrating the win!

And, finally, the official team picture...


So proud of the boys! Saturday was a long day of football but HOORAY for the boys and HOORAY for the 'Horns!!!

"O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1

0 comments: