Friday, February 26, 2010

NOT Insanity.


We made this last night for dessert with our friend, Matthew who joined us for dinner. Obviously, this is not part of the Insanity eating plan but, who cares! As my friend Nicole said, what better reason to eat a healthy helping of peach dump cake? Works for me.

You can find the recipe here. It is pretty foolproof and oh-so-delicious. And after finishing our workout this morning, I still had no regrets about indulging last night.

We hope everyone has had a wonderful week! Aaron is gearing up to head to San Diego today for a practice moot court for his Vienna competition next month. I was supposed to head down there tomorrow to meet him and visit with two of my very best friends but, something came up at work and I have to help out with a moot court here all day tomorrow. I'm bummed, but I'm just working hard to figure out another weekend to see my girls.

Happy Friday and weekend everyone!

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time." 1 Peter 5:6

0 comments: