
Ever since I found out that Bob (from The Biggest Loser if you are not on a first name basis with him like I obviously am) teaches spinning on Saturday mornings in West Hollywood, I've wanted to go to one of his classes. Yes, living in LA is really good sometimes! With Aaron out of town starting tonight, I find myself with a free Saturday morning and so I thought it'd be a great opportunity to go to Bob's class at Crunch. I went online and I was happy to see that I could request a guest pass. Since I figured Bob's class was only somewhat popular, ha, I decided to call the club. I spoke with the General Manager who told me that I should plan to come about an hour and a half before Bob's class. Yep, somewhat popular. I was STOKED. A few of my friends have gone to his class and one of them told me to call ahead of time because there was a sub when she tried to go. I still had high hopes that Bob would be there for me BUT thanks (or no thanks) to Twitter, Bob tweeted that he will be in Seattle for a speaking engagement on Saturday. So there you have it, Bob is a heartbreaker. I still love him and I'm not mad that he's famous and inspiring people all over America, including Seattle this weekend, apparently. I am not leaving this town before I go to one of Bob's classes though, just so you know!
Anyway, I'm still going to head to Crunch on Saturday and take some other AWESOME classes like "Tread n' Shed" (a cardio class with intervals on a treadmill), "Beaming" (a core class), "Washboard Abs" (yes, please), and, of course, "The Ride" (spinning!)
I guess I can't talk about all this without an Insanity update. Aaron and I are trucking along and doing great. Traveling made everything a little bit complicated but we're back and we both did a really impressive job of keeping up with it while we were gone. Right now, we have about 2 weeks left, which is crazy to think about! We've really enjoyed it and we've definitely seen a change in muscle definition, strength, and endurance. I've started to work in some more spinning classes (one last week and one this morning) and so as we transition into what we'll be doing after the 60 days are technically completed, it'll be interesting to see what new thing we set out to do! I'm excited for it and I'm pretty proud of us!
In other news, we booked our hotel for our first wedding anniversary weekend getaway yesterday. We decided to spend a weekend in Palm Springs because we wanted something easy, close, relaxing, and with guaranteed pool weather! We will be splurging a little bit and staying at the Renaissance Esmerelda Marriott. The pools are killer! We can't wait!!
Also, last night, Aaron and I had the opportunity to speak at the Graduate School Bible Study that we have attended for 4 years. God put the topic of relationships and dating on our hearts and so we hope that God was glorified through us as we spoke. It was cool to speak at the Bible study that has been a constant in our lives through us dating, our engagement, and now something we attend as a married couple. We are very, very blessed.
Only one more day til the weekend, make it a good one!
"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me -- the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Heartbreaker.

Posted by
Courtney
at
10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment