Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A letter to BarBri

Dear BarBri,

Thank you for a light homework schedule this weekend so that I could enjoy some free time with my bar studying husband. Because you did not give him massive amounts of assignments over Memorial Day, we were able to have a date night on Friday (my sweet husband planned dinner and a movie--Letters to Juliet, at that!), do yoga together on Saturday morning, watch a Pepperdine baseball game in the sunshine, drive to Oxnard for Chick Fil-A, feed ducks on Sunday afternoon, have dinner with my brother and T, and watch massive amounts of Hoarders on A&E yesterday.

I know better than to hope that you will be so kind in the near future but I am thankful for your grace this past weekend.

Love (sort of),
Courtney





Feeding ducks is hard work!


Hope y'all had a great 3-day weekend!

"We love because he first loved us." 1 John 4:19

0 comments: