I can hardly focus at work today, blog world, because tomorrow at 7:10am, I am hopping on a plane to Lake Tahoe for Sarah's wedding! We have a very fun weekend planned and I'm so excited for every minute of it. I arrive tomorrow and the rehearsal is tomorrow evening. On Friday, there is a welcome BBQ at the lake and Aaron will fly in at night. Also, mom and dad will be driving up from the city on Friday night too! Saturday is Sarah's big day and I have to brag on my fashionable best friend for a minute. Check out the adorable J Crew dress that I get to wear as her Matron of Honor!
I.can't.wait.
Sarah is going to be the most beautiful bride and don't you know I'll have lots of photos to post next week. I'm also so thrilled to have a few days away from home with my hubby who has been studying so hard this summer! Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!
"Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."" John 14:6
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
My Best Friend's Wedding

Posted by
Courtney
at
2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment