Monday, June 16, 2008

I Wish They All Could Be (Northern) California Girls!

Happy Monday everyone!

I had a great study break planned for today. My dear friend Tyler is one of the Northern California girls I wish they all could be:) Tyler is pursuing all kinds of graduate degrees now, but I was blessed to meet her my very first year of law school because she was in my section. We immediately hit it off and our love for San Francisco was just the beginning of a beautiful friendship. She is the most precious and gracious soul and it was so great to catch up with her today. We sat outside at Peet's Coffee on Montana at a table in the sun and it was just idyllic. Driving to meet Ty, I had one of those moments where I just thanked God right then and there for giving me today. It was absolutely beautiful out and maybe working inside all morning just made me appreciate and be aware of how perfect God made everything around us. As if my time with Tyler wasn't wonderful enough, she surprised me with PRESENTS! Her parents are re-building their house in Northern California and Tyler went home one weekend in the Spring to help her parents pack up. She snagged all kinds of goodies for me and EVERYTHING she picked was PERFECT...and so sweetly selected JUST FOR ME! I cannot wait to have a 4th of July party...


...and a wine and cheese party to use these....


...and ANY day of cooking ANYTHING to wear THIS!




If you can even believe it (I still can't), these are just a few of the goodies Tyler brought me today!

Sweet Ty, you are the best! I will miss you so much this summer but I know you'll have a great time up at home.

Here we are in front of Peet's:


Hope everyone had a blessed Monday:)

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me." Revelation 3:20

0 comments: