Sunday, July 13, 2008

Too Pretty to Eat

Seeing as though I don't do much but study these days, my blog post today consists of some food that I have encountered over the weekend, haha! I sure did finish off a great week with a nice weekend though. Sure, I'm studying A LOT, but I'm just taking it hour by hour and it's been productive and enjoyable.

Ok, so it does help to sprinkle in some phone time with my Aunt (friday), pilates class (Sat), a care package from my Aunt (received Sat), skype time with Aaron--the best!! (Sat), Dessert with Kate (Sat night), Church and bfast/coffee with Erin (Sun), and an hour or so long chat with my Mom (Sun). What a lucky girl am I!

Oh yes, the food. Well, this is a picture of Kate's fancy latte from Urth Caffe last night:



Isn't that something? I had a mint latte (a-mazing) but Kate can attest to the fact that I *might* have had some pretty design too but my drink was originally too covered in mounds (not kidding) of whipped cream to be visible!

And then today, I had a scone from Malibu Kitchen for breakfast with Erin and I noticed it had a peculiar shape when I took it out of the bag:



LOVE it! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Only 3 days of Bar/Bri left and that's IT. Where in the world has the time gone? I will be on that plane to Texas and in Aaron's arms before I know it, PRAISES!


"Many sorrows shall be to the wicked; But he who trusts in the Lord, mercy shall surround him." Psalm 32:10

0 comments: