Yesterday, I woke up early to head to Orange County to meet Sarah and her mom at the bridal salon. The designer that Sarah was interested in was having a trunk show and fashion show for her new line and so we planned on going to that at 9:30 at the salon before Sarah's appointment with her consultant at 10am. It's always good to see the bride-to-be and her sweet mom and Sarah's dad, Jim joined us later in the appointment to see his little girl in her choice wedding gown. We did a quick run through of the dresses to see if there was something else Sarah should try on and then it was showtime:) By noon, we had a dress and a very happy bride! Sarah's dress is a stunner...I cannot wait to see her in it and it's awesome to see HER so happy and comfortable in it. She really does light up when she has it on.
Just in case her fiance Ryan happens to read this blog post, I've worked a little picture magic on some photos of Sarah in her gown, haha. I cannot wait for their wedding!
Haha, I'm so clever and sneaky.
After Sarah's appointment, we had lunch in OC and then spent the remainder of the afternoon shopping for bridesmaid dresses and some other wedding details. It's days like yesterday that I really appreciate being done with school and not having homework...and appreciate even more, a long and sweet relationship with a very special friend.
Speaking of, poor Aaron spent all day yesterday in the library and at home doing exactly that, homework:( By the time I got home, it was Aaron's choice for dinner and date night. 
We had dinner at Johnny Rockets (yum, see ketchup photo above) and enjoyed walking around The Commons in Calabasas on a hot summer night. We browsed through some Germany books at Barnes and Noble, and came home with Rick Steve's Germany 2009. While we were waiting to pay, we realized we were standing right behind Sharon and Ozzy Osborne. So LA, right?
We're doing laundry and enjoying some down time before "late" church today at 11am.
Hope everyone has had a great weekend so far!
"If you love me, you will obey what I command." John 14:15
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Girls Day Out:)

Posted by
Courtney
at
10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment