We've almost all made it through the week! What is it about a 3-day weekend to look forward to that makes the week before it go soooo slow...Anyway, hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend. I'm sure our next post will be pictures galore!
And because blog posts are always more fun with pictures, here's my computer this morning. 
Man, I hope I remember to check us in for our flight to Reno today, haha!
(cute Hawaiian post-it notes are courtesy of my sweet co-worker, Nicole who just went to a wedding on Maui a few weeks ago)
Happy Friday and looooong weekend and a very "Happy Anniversary" to my bonus mom and dad (Aaron's parents) on Sunday!
"The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace." Romans 8:6
Friday, September 4, 2009
Hello, Friday!

Posted by
Courtney
at
8:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment